Travessera de Gràcia 341 ENT. 2ª.08025 - Barcelona
L2 y L5 - Sagrada FamiliaL4 - Joanic
SERVICES AND PRODUCTS > SOFTWARE > ANDROID > POS PLUS - SOFTWARE ANDROID
ANDROID POS PLUS USER GUIDE
In these section we will cover fundamental issues for the use of POS+.
Legend of levels of technical knowledge
- A0, Low level, No technical skills required. Oriented to all users.
- A1, Medium level, It requires to know about of A0 and contains some technical words. Oriented to all users and professionals.
- A2, High level, It requires to know about A0, A1 and know how to interpret use cases, action diagrams or flowcharts. Oriented to Information Technologies Professionals.
01. A0 - New installation
02. A0 - First Login (Init the Cash Drawer)
03. A0 - UI Details (Quick Guide)
04. A0 - How to do a fast sale (Cash Register Mode)
05. A0 - How to close your working day (Close the Cash Drawer)
06. A1 - Adding new items and providers
07. A1 - Adding new customers
08. A1 - How to do a sale (Receipt, Invoice and Send PDF invoice by e-mail)
09. A1 - How to reprint a sale
10. A1 - How to refund a sale
11. A1 - How to change customer of a sale
12. A1 - How to do a conversion of a receipt into invoice
13. A1 - How to do a Backup to Google Drive
14. A1 - How to restore data from Backup.
How to accept multiple payment method.
How to use barcodes autogenerated and provided.